Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Project 365

I've heard a lot about Project 365 and thought it sounded like fun. However, for some reason, I got it in my head that I had to start on January 1. Ha! I read a blog yesterday that said start whenever - have fun with it - just do it 365 days in a row & who cares when you start, just that you START!

So, instead of waiting for my precious new camera to arrive (a lovely Canon PowerShot SX10 IS - hubba hubba), I decided to whip out our old PowerShot A95 and just snap a few shots to capture moments. Once I get the SX10 IS, I will really be exploring angles, subject matter, etc. - and everything I shoot will be related, in some way, to a day in the life of our family.

If you're interested in reading about Project 365, here's a start: http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/

Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment