Monday, March 28, 2011

Week 12

Day 84 - Cupcake creativity! I made playdough today for the kids & Ava had some green playdough she had gotten at school. She and Logan had a blast making these special cupcakes!


Day 83 - Morning after... The sleepover was a success, the girls were tired, but Mommy's pancakes were devoured.


Day 82 - My oldest looking bee-you-tee-full after having her hair and makeup done!


Day 81 - Ava was just a little excited by the purse we picked out for her. Happy 8th birthday, sweetie!!


Day 80 - Michaela declared to me on Thursday, "I want to be an Olympic swimmer." Lofty goals, my dear. Keep dreaming and keep working on it!!


Day 79 - Capturing the progress I made in the bathroom. The red & green ragging that a former owner did is simply horrendous. Naturally, since I had a camera in my hand, no matter where or what, Logan has to mug for the shot.


Day 78 - Morning breakfast! Michaela made scrambled eggs & bacon for herself, but Logan wanted some. She sweetly shared with her little bro. He's thoroughly enjoying every bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment